- Blue Card 2017-18
- Dismissal Routine K-5
- Dismissal Routine Pre-K
- School Food Application – for all families, whether your child eats school food or not
- Media Consent
- Class Trip Permission Form
Medical Form For All New Students:
Medication Administration Forms (MAF): for any student that might need medication during the school year. These forms are to be filled out by your child’s pediatrician; the parent/guardian signs the back of the form in the appropriate places.
1. Non-Allergy Medication form for any student who may need daily medication that must be given during school hours (eg: ADHD medication).**** The Office of School Health does not give herbal medications and any medication given, even if over the counter (e.g. Tylenol), must have a MAF form to go with it. Antibiotics are not given in school.
2. Allergy Medication Form for any student who may have allergies to nuts of any kind and may need to be given Benadryl. This form should also be used if your child is prescribed an Epi-pen, or needs eye drops.
****If you child has seasonal allergies (pollen, trees), any OTC medication (Claritin) can be given at home.
3. Asthma Medication Form for any student that has asthma (even if he/she does not use the pump frequently, it is recommended that there be one at school).
4. Diabetes Medication form: If your child is a diabetic, please contact Nesha Hall, our school nurse at (212-312-6277). The procedure required for this form is different than the other three.
- NYC Department of Education Resources
This link offers homework help resources that you might find valuable during the school year:
You can also sign up here for email newsletters about NYC Schools breaking news (including snow alerts), events and other topics: http://schools.nyc.gov/Subscribe/default.htm