Our First Post… Takeaways from Back to School Night
Thank you for joining us for Back to School Night on Monday. It was a pleasure meeting with everyone. Here are some key takeaways if you were unable to make it Monday night….
- School doors open at 8:10 am. Please make sure your child is on time for school. We open our door to begin the day at 8:20 am.
- When communicating to teachers, please make sure you email both of us. email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homework will begin in October and there will be a homework notebook as well as choice board. Your child has two weeks to complete six assignments. There will be a total of nine options on various subjects.
- Reading Bags! Your child has been given a reading bag to stay organized and responsible. Please make sure they bring it to and from school. They are more than welcomed to include books from home and the library in their book bag.
- If you are changing pick up for your child, please notify Tammy and Denise then they will let us know of the change in plan.
Lastly, THANK YOU to the family that brought in the post-its! We appreciate your donation! We wish we knew who it was so we could thank you personally!
Allison & Jamila